Go Daddy Authorize.net
Click Here to Learn More
(866) 432-8551 Toll Free
Mon to Fri 10am to 6:30pm EST
Confused? Get help finding the right part
  • Home
  • Pressure Switches

Pressure Switches

We offer Pressure Switches from the leading manufacturers including Trane, York, Carrier and Lennox, at competitive prices. Pressure Switches are used to verify that the heat exchanger is under pressure. The pressure switch has a small hose that connects to the chamber of the inducer. Once the inducer motor turns on, a diaphragm pulls the switch closed due to the suction from the hose.

Browse By Brand:

Browse By Category:

Sign up for Special Offers Directly from AmericanHVACParts.com
AmericanHVACParts.com | 1529 W. 13th St., Suite #F | Upland, CA 91786
© 2005-2016 AmericanHVACParts.com. All Rights Reserved.