Shipping and Delivery
Our Company ships from many warehouses around the United States. We ship your order from the closest warehouse stocking the part to you directly. We process and ship orders Monday - Friday excluding federal holidays. Orders placed before 3pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), Monday - Friday, are shipped that day in most cases. Orders placed after 3pm EST will not ship until the following business day. Any orders placed over the weekend will ship the next business day. Some items may unexpectedly be on back order, requiring a few extra days for the order to ship. Shipping times start once your order leaves our warehouse.
After filling out and submitting your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. Your product will be shipped the same business day if the product is in stock and if the order is received before 3pm EST.
Tracking your order
Tracking numbers are sent to the e-mail that was provided when the order was placed. If for some reason you do not receive an e-mail with a tracking number, please contact us to request one.(Please have your order number available before calling.)
How soon can I receive my part?
Once shipped, transit times vary depending on the shipping method chosen. Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select transit times are self-explanatory. UPS Ground orders generally take 3-7 business days to be delivered. Freight shipmets take 7-10 business days. Please allow for additional shipping and handling time for all oversized items shipping via a freight with trucking company. These items cannot be expedited because of physical size and weight.
Shipping difference refunds will only be given on Next Day orders not arriving the following business day. No refunds will be given on 2 nd Day, 3 Day Select, or UPS Ground orders not arriving on the expected arrival date due to UPS routing errors, weather conditions, and mechanical delays.
Additional shipping charges
Shipping charges given at checkout are in most cases very accurate, but occasionally, shipping companies will bill us extra charges based on the dimensions of the package. We reserve the right to bill any additional shipping charges imposed by the shipping company to your credit card, should this occur.
Special Order Items
Special Order items require some additional time before they can be shipped. Special order items generally take 1-4 weeks before they are ready to be shipped. If the part ordered is considered a "Special order" item, the customer will be notified with the estimated date of shipment by one of our representatives. Your Special Order item will be shipped once your item is ready, your payment is approved in advance, and the receiving address is verified.
It’s not very common but sometimes packages do get lost in transit or delivered to an incorrect address. If your tracking number states that your order was delivered but you did not receive it, please call us at 1-866-432-8551and one of our customer service representatives will need to open a Tracer investigation or a claim with the shipping company. In the meantime the purchaser will need to wait until the matter is resolved or place another order if the part is urgently needed. AmericanHVACparts.com will not send a replacement package without payment.
Damaged parts & Freight
Damaged shipments must be reported to one of our customer representatives within 3 days from the date of delivery. Orders claiming to be damaged after that period will not be addressed.
AmericanHVACparts.com will not be responsible for damaged freight. It is the responsibility of the consumer to inspect all merchandise immediately upon delivery and to properly file all freight claims to obtain replacement equipment or compensation for repairs.
All products are inspected, checked, and packaged by the manufacturer prior to release to the carrier. Upon delivery to the carrier, the shipment technically becomes your property. We specify that all freight equipment items be securely strapped to a wooden pallet prior to shipment, which greatly reduces the likelihood of damage during transit. But in spite of our best efforts, shipping damage can and does sometimes occur.
Here's how to protect yourself:
- Before signing the delivery receipt, make sure you have received all the items specified on the bill. If anything is missing from the shipment, note this on the delivery receipt and have the driver sign your copy
- Always note any external damage to cartons on the delivery receipt and have the driver sign your copy
- We highly recommend that you unpack each carton in the driver's presence and carefully inspect each item. Note any damage on the delivery receipt and have the driver sign your copy. Contact the carrier immediately to file a claim
- If you discover concealed damage after the driver has left, immediately call the carrier and request inspection. Keep all packing materials and contents in the same condition as when the damage was discovered
- It is a good idea to take pictures immediately after discovering concealed damage in order to support your claim
- If the equipment delivered appears to be damaged beyond repair, please refuse the shipment and write on the shipping documents exactly why you refused the delivery. Make sure you get a delivery receipt from the trucking delivery person with your remarks written on it. This will permit us to obtain a new unit from the factory and have the trucking company handle the problem they caused.