All the parts we sell are new and covered by the full manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service work can be performed by any properly licensed HVAC contractor. However, labor charges are not covered by the manufacturer or by AmericanHVACparts.com. Shipping fees for in-warranty parts are to be paid by the customer.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- At our option, we'll repair or replace any defective product for 90 days following the original date of purchase.
- Purchaser may return the part under warranty to AmericanHVACparts.com only after first receiving an authorization RMA return number from our Customer service department.
- Shipping Costs
- Original shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
- Purchaser must pay for all shipping expenses for the returned product, however AmericanHVACparts.com will pay the shipping costs of the return replacement part.
- Purchaser agrees that there will be a shipping and handling charge on all warranty exchanges of parts and equipment.
- AmericanHVACparts.com is not responsible for any labor charges of parts or equipment of any kind.
- Purchaser needs to have a License qualified person install, service or repair their equipment.
Compressor Warranty - Additional Terms and Conditions
- Air Conditioning Refrigeration Compressors have a 30-day replacement warranty.
- Some manufacturers charge a nominal fee to process returned compressors.
NOTE: Only a qualified person with experience should be making electrical repairs and this warranty does not cover any part that has been improperly installed.