120 Vac Primary Controls with 3 sec flame failure response time and 10 to 15 second safety switch timing (Honeywell)
Provide solid state, electronic flame safeguard protection for commercial and industrial single or dual fuel burners.
• Include flame signal amplifiers that are color-coded: purple for ultraviolet and green for rectification.
• Require a plug-in prepurge timer of 1.5, 7, 10, 30, 60, or 90 seconds.
• Mount on a Q795A Wiring subbase with two captive screws.
• Include line voltage airflow switch to prove airflow from the start of prepurge through the run period.
• Prevent start-up with lockout if flame or a flame simulating failure exists.
Description Full Function Primary Safety Control, Interrupted Pilot, Ultraviolet
Application Provides Flameout Protection plus Automatic control of Commercial and Industrial Gas and Oil Burners
Flame Failure Response Time (sec) 3 sec nominal
Purging Time Determined by Plug -in Purge Timer
Safety Switch Timing Electronic - 10 seconds, Mechanical - 15 seconds
Electrical Connections Terminals in Q795 Wiring Subbase
Voltage 120 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz;50 Hz
Alarm Relay Switching 120Vac Output for Alarm
Required Components ST795 Prepurge Timer and Q795 Wiring Subbase
Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +135 F
Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +57 C
Dimensions (in.) 5 in. high x 5 in wide x 5 1/4 in. deep.
Dimensions (mm) 127 mm high x 127 mm wide x 133.5 mm deep
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Component Recognized: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR1620-681
Approvals, Factory Mutual Approved: Report No. J.I.OK389.AF
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Replaces Model Numbers: RM7895C1012, R7795C1007, R210-26R, R21026R, CARR7795C1007..