3/4" Inlet x3/4" Outlet Factory Direct Upgraded Replacement Natural Gas or L.P. Gas Pressure Regulator (Maxitrol)
3/4" 3/4" GAS PRESSURE REGULATOR USE WITH R325E10 SPRING
INCLUDES 12A39 VENT LIMITER COMES WITH STANDARD 4-12" SPRING 300,000.
• Designed for multi-poise mounting.
• Self-aligning valve with lever action for dead end lockup.
• Durable, corrosion-resistant construction.
• High performance type for pounds to inches reduction.
• Available in 3/8" to 1
•" pipe sizes.
• Ease of installation.
• Longer life, less maintenance.
• For use on 2-psi piping systems such as CSST (corrugated stainless steel)
or semi-rigid copper tubing.
• Precise regulation from pilot flows to full regulator capacity.
• Meets many utility specifications.
Frequently 2-psi piping systems are sized with a 1-1/2 psi pressure drop through the copper or stainless steel tubing. This
means there will be 2 psi at the inlet of the regulator under no flow conditions, and 1/2 psi at the regulator inlet under
maximum flow conditions.
To select a line regulator of ample flow - one must know:
1. Available inlet pressure (maximum static/minimum
2. Desired outlet pressure.
3. Required maximum capacity
(total load, all appliances combined),
and maximum individual load.
4. Pipe size.
Example: To select a line regulator of ample capacity to
A. Required: 1/2" NPT line regulator, outlet pressure of 7"
w.c., with a static pressure of 2-psi, and a minimum
operating inlet pressure of 3/4 psi.
B. Combined Btu rating of all appliances to be served by the
regulator: 145,000 Btu/hr.
C. Largest single appliance's Btu rating: 90,000 Btu/hr.
A. In the Capacities chart (page 3), locate rows where 1/2"
(pipe size) models with 7" w.c. outlet pressure - intersect
with - 3/4 psi operating inlet pressure column.
(325-3L = 200 CFH, 325-5AL = 425 CFH).
B. The total Btu load requirement cannot exceed the
equivalent CFH result from step-A. The combined 145,000
Btu/hr requirement does not exceed either model's
C. The 90,000 Btu/hr single largest appliance rating is below
the 325-3L maximum individual load capacity of 140,000
D. The 325-3L is the smallest acceptable line regulator for this
Natural Gas W.C.: 5-7"
L.P. Gas W.C.: 7-11"
Maximum Inlet Pressure: 2 PSI
Maximum BTUH Capacity: 300,000
Replaces Part Numbers: