Add-A-Zone:The Add-A-Zone is a small accessory box that is used to connect a zone damper to a thermostat to regulate temperature in a small area, creating a "subzone.
Use in areas that only need conditioning occasionally, save energy by allowing conditioning only when required
Corrects over conditioning in conference rooms, offices, etc.
Easy to install
Controls up to four dampers for simultaneous operation
Includes digital duct temperature sensor
Add-A-Subzone controls a damper only and does not directly control HVAC equipment
Combine the Add-A-Zone module with a thermostat and a zone damper tp create a single "floating"
zone. The Add-A-Zone module looks at the zone demand, checks the duct temperature and decides
if the damper should be open or closed.
It's is primarily used to correct over-conditioning problems.
It works by checking the room temperature, the thermostat setpoint, and the duct temperature, then decides if the zone damper should be open or closed. When the room temperature reaches setpoint, the damper will close, preventing overconditioning.
Operates independently of the HVAC system controls.
The supplied duct sensor allows the system to work in autochangeover mode. Includes a ventilation mode.
Works with any standard 24VAC thermostat and a damper models DAMPRRND**INC or DAMPRREC**x** where ** denotes size.
• Designed to work with Comfort Zone/Zone Perfect dampers. (DAMPRNDxxxINC, DAMPRECxxXxx)
• Includes digital duct temperature sensor.
• Uses only 300 MA of 24 VAC power.
• Can be configured for ventilation or energy savings mode.
• Easy to install.
• Controls up to four dampers for simultaneous operation.
• Corrects over conditioning in conference rooms, offices., etc.
• Stops over heating in upstairs rooms in homes.
• Add a fifth "floating" zone to 4 zone systems, or a 3rd zone to a 2 zone system.
• Use to add or replace Moduline units.
• Use in areas that only need conditioning occasionally, saves energy by allowing conditioning only when
* Add-A-Zone controls a damper only and does not bring on HVAC equipment.
Replaces Part Numbers:33CSACCAZ, 33CSACC-AZ, CAR33CSACCAZ