White Rodgers Remote Bulb Thermostat Control is now OBSOLETE Replaces with Honeywell Remote Bulb
Description OF OLD CONTROL NOW OBSOLETE:
Remote Bulb Thermostat
Inductive Rating @ 120 VAC 8 Amperes
Inductive Rating @ 240 VAC 6 Amperes
Valves and Relays 0.25 to 12 VDC 0.25 Amperes
Valves and Relays 25 VAC 3.2 Amperes
Differential 10 to 35 Degrees Fahrenheit
Temperature of OLD PART Range 140 to 240 Degrees Fahrenheit
NEW CONTROL Temperature Range 160 to 260 Degrees Fahrenheit
NEW CONTROL 5
• Capillary Tube
Manufacturer: WHITE RODGERS
Description of NEW UPGRADED REPLACEMENT:
Remote bulb thermostats regulate temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers.
• Suitable for applications requiring temperature control of air or liquids where controller must be placed outside the sensing area.
• Typical uses include control of dampers and valves in heating, cooling and heating-cooling systems.
• Fast response models (available for use in return air duct) operate approximately four times faster than standard models.
• Controller can be mounted in any position.
• Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
• Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.
Description Remote bulb Commercial Temperature Controller, 160 F to 260 F, 5 ft. capillary, Copper bulb sensing element
Application Regulates temperature of air or liquids in ducts, pipes, tanks and boilers
Type Remote bulb
Output Type relay
Output 1 SPDT
Voltage 120 Vac or 240/277 Vac
Frequency 50 Hz
Frequency 60 Hz
Contact Ratings (120 Vac) 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
Contact Ratings (240 Vac) 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
Contact Ratings (277 Vac) 4.2 AFL, 25.2 ALR
Dimensions (in.) 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 5/8 in deep
Dimensions (mm) 143 mm high x 51 mm wide x 67 mm deep
Sensor Element Copper bulb
Number of Sensor Inputs 1
Capillary Length (ft) 5 ft
Capillary Length (m) 1.5 m
Bulb Size (in.) 1/2 in. x 4 3/16 in.
Bulb Size (mm) 13 mm dia. x 106 mm long
Setpoint Temperature Range (F) 160 F to 260 F
Setpoint Temperature Range (C) 71 C to 127 C
Maximum Operating Temperature (F) 280 F
Maximum Operating Temperature (C) 138 C
Differential Temperature (F) 3 F to 10 F
Differential Temperature (C) 1.7 C to 5.6 C
Includes 107324A Duct Bulb holder
Comments Includes 107324A Duct Bulb Holder
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: E4436, Vol. 4, Sec. 11, Guide XAPX
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association CSA Listed: Report -1
Replaces Part Numbers: CAR2E375, 2E375A, 11C06-401, CART675A1532