Include NEMA standard transformer for excellent voltage control. Provide low voltage control of line voltage fan motors and auxiliary circuits in heating, cooling or heating-cooling circuits
• NEMA standard Type D transformer (included) powers low voltage control systems.
• Provide overload protection for transformer.
• Convenient connections for thermostat, and heating-cooling equipment wiring.
• Mount on standard 4 x 4 junction box.
• Can be mounted in any indoor location without additional enclosure.
• Relay is easily replaced without disturbing wiring.
• Include relay enclosures.
Application For single-or two speed fan.
Voltage 120 Vac
Switching Action SPDT
Electrical Ratings (W) 12 W maximum
Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Full Load) 12 A
Electrical Ratings (240 Vac, Full Load) 6.9 A
Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Locked Rotor) 72 A
Electrical Ratings (240 Vac, Locked Rotor) 41.4 A
Coil Ratings (inrush) 20 VA maximum, 17 VA nominal.
Coil Ratings (Sealed) 10 VA maximum, 9 VA nominal
Power Supply (Vac) 40 VA
Power Supply (Secondary) 26.5 V
Horsepower 3/4 HP
Dimensions (in.) 4 1/2 in. high, 4 3/16 in. wide, 3 3/32 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 114 mm high, 106 mm wide, 79 mm deep
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified
Approvals, NEMA Standard NEMA Standard DC20-1992
Replaces Part Numbers: 8A08A-4, 8A08A4, 8A02A-1, 8A02A1, R8222B, R8239A1052, CARR8239A1052