2 Ton Expansion Valve 1/2
• Inlet x 5/8
• Outlet Internal Equalizer Used with Refrigerant R-12, R134A, R401A, R409A (Universal Valve)
Nominal Tons: 2
Connection Size Inlet (In.): 1/2
Connection Size Outlet (In.): 5/8
Available Thermostatic Charge: 0
•F to -40
Capillary Length: 5′
Connection Type: ODF inlet x ODF outlet
Element Size: 83
Overall Height (In.): 5.19"
Shipping Weight (Lbs.): 1.88
Use with Refrigerant: R12, R134A, R401A, R409A
Vendor: Sporlan Valve Company
Sporlan type S valve is a brass bar body, externally adjustable valve with ODF solder connections.
The thermostatic element is replaceable and the inlet connection has a permanent 12 mesh strainer.
This valve is designed for both air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
• Capillary length: 5'
• Connection: ODF inlet x ODF outlet
• Overall height: 5.19"
• Element size: 83
• Replace () with charge designation to fully define individual valve, i.e. SFE3CP60
• Use with refrigerants R12, R134A, R401A, R409A
•Thermostatic Charge Applications:
C Charge - Commercial Refrigeration, 50
• to -10
Z Charge - Low Temperature Refrigeration, 0
• to -40
ZP Charge - Low Temperature Refrigeration, 0
• to -40
• (Pressure Limiting 20 psig)
CP60 Charge - Air Conditioning, (Pressure Limiting 60 psig)
L Charge - Liquid Charge
Replaces Part Numbers: CAR