Provides control of line voltage fan motors and auxiliary circuits in heating, cooling or heating-cooling systems.
• Contact rating: 7.0 full load amps 240 Vac
• Auxiliary rating: 2.0 full load amps 240 Vac
• Coil voltage: 24 Vac
Provide general purpose and heavy duty switching for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, appliances, vending machines and similar applications
• Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation.
• Untaped coil assures cooler operation.
• Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency.
• Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays.
• Double quick-connect coil terminals.
• Plug compatible with Steveco 90-340 and Mars 90340
Description 24 V Fan Relay with Dpst N.O. switching
Switching DPST N.O.
Electrical Connections (main) 3 lead wires
Coil Ratings Voltage 24 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Electrical Ratings, Contacts (full load) N.O. 8.0 A, Aux. 2.0 A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 14.0 A, Aux. 3.0 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings, Contacts (locked rotor) N.O. 48.0 A, Aux. 12.0 A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 84.0 A, Aux. 18.0 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings, Contacts (resistive) N.O. 8.0 A, Aux. 2.0 A @ 240 Vac; N.O. 16.0 A, Aux. 3.0 A @ 120 Vac
Dimensions (in.) 2 11/16 in. high x 2 1/2 in. wide x 3 7/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 68 mm high x 64 mm wide x 87 mm deep
Temperature Ratings (F) 115 F
Temperature Ratings (C) 46 C
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: File No. E14480, Vol. 1. Sec. 3, Guide No. NLDX
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Approvals, CE Approved
Replaces Relay Part Numbers: