UV Power Sensing Tube (0 to 250F) for C7035 (Honeywell)
Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers
• Use on Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
• Mounts on a 1 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
• Protects the sensing tube with a shield.
• Meets outdoor rain tight requirements of Underwriters Laboratories Inc., NEMA 3 and NEMA 4.
• Wires in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
• Seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5 kPa) when correctly installed.
• Field-replaceable ultraviolet sensing tube.
Type Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
Application Coal fired burners;Gas fired burners;Oil fired burners
NEMA Rating NEMA 3 and NEMA 4
Lead Length (in.) 72 in.
Lead Length (mm) 1829 mm
Electrical Connections 2 NEC Class 1 leadwires
Ambient Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +250 F
Ambient Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +121 C
Vibration 0.5g max
Mounting Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
Dimensions (in.) 1 1/2 in. diameter x 4 1/8 in. long
Dimensions (mm) 38 mm diameter x 105 mm long
Weight (lb) 6 oz
Weight (kg) 0.17 kg
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Approvals, Factory Mutual Approved: Report No. 24181.03
Comments Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
Used With Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
Replaces UV Power Sensing Tube Part Numbers: