• and Hydronic Heating Control with High limit: 10 F fixed; low limit/circulator: 10 F to 25 F adj. Differential (Honeywell)
Immersion type Aquastat controller and oil burner primary control provides high limit and low limit/circulator control for oil-fired hydronic heating systems.
• Use in intermittent ignition applications.
• Capable of zone control with zone valves.
• Circulator zone control with ZC and ZR terminals on R8182D,E,H,J.
• Flame failure during the running cycle results in a 45 second attempt to restart.
• If unsuccessful, safety shutoff occurs, requiring manual reset before burner can be restarted.
• R8182D,E,F mount directly on burner; R8182H,J mount on 4 x 4 in. junction box and include 5 ft (1.5 m) armored capillary with remote sensor.
• C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and a 24 Vac thermostat required.
Description Combination Protectorelay
• and Hydronic Heating Control with High limit: 10 F fixed; low limit/circulator: 10 F to 25 F adj. Differential
Application Use in an intermittent ignition application
Operating Range, Low Limit (F) 110 F to 220 F
Operating Range, Low Limit (C) 43 C to 104 C
Operating Range, High Limit (F) 130 F to 240 F
Operating Range, High Limit (C) 54 C to 116 C
Differential Temperature (F) High limit: 10 F fixed; Low limit/circulator: 10 F to 25 F adj.
Anticipator Setting 0.2 A
Maximum Operating Pressure (psi) 200 psi on immersion well; 100 psi direct immersion.
Maximum Operating Pressure (kPa) 1378 kPa on immersion well; 90 kPa direct immersion.
Electrical Rating (ignition) 360 VA
Electrical Ratings (burner AFL) 4.4 A @ 120 Vac
Electrical Ratings (burner ALR) 26.4 A @ 120 Vac
Voltage 120 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Timing Safety Switch 45 sec
Maximum Power Consumption 9 W
Dimensions (in.) 7 1/8 in. high x 5 1/4 in. wide x 3 7/16 in. deep.
Dimensions (mm) 181 mm high x 133 mm wide x 87 mm deep.
Insulation Depth (in.) 1 1/2 in.
Insulation Depth (mm) 38 mm
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
Maximum Ambient Temperature (F) 250 F at element
Maximum Ambient Temperature (C) 121 C at element
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Listed: File No. listed: MP268, Vol. 3,4 (R8182D,E,F), Vol. 37 (R8182H,J), Sec. 1.
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR95329-1
Includes Auxiliary ZC and ZR terminals may be used to provide circulator zone control through an R845A Switching Relay. Heat-conductive compound and vertical case.
Replaces Part Numbers: R8182D1111, 6C93-15, 6C9315, 23920, R80-32R, R8032R, 1C420, 81480729, RLY-2083, RLY2083, CAR2E865, CAR6C9315, CARR8182D1111