5+1+1 Programmable Dual Power Thermostat With Auto-Changeover (Honeywell)
• programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
•If used as directed, programmable thermostats can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage
• Weekday/Weekend programming - use as a 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat, whichever best fits your lifestyle.
• Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
• Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
• Precise comfort control (+/- 1Âº F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
• Simplified programming and operation.
• Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
• Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual.
• Energy savings - program to save up to 33%* on annual heating and cooling costs.
• Adaptive Intelligent Recovery
• - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
• Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
• 5-year limited warranty.
Application Conventional and Heat Pump systems
Programmability 5-1-1 Day Program
Changeover Auto/Manual Selectable
Color Premier White
Switch Positions (System) HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO-EM.HEAT
Switch Positions (Fan) AUTO-ON
Power Method Battery or Hardwired
Terminal Designations Rc, R, W (O/B), W2 (AUX), Y, Y2 (E), G, L, C
Dimensions (in.) 3 9/16 in. High X 5 13/16 in. Wide X 1 1/2 in. Deep
Dimensions (mm) 91 mm High X 147 mm Wide X 38 mm Deep
Frequency 60 Hz;50 Hz
Operating Temperature Range (F) 32 F to 120 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 0 C to 48.9 C
Setting Temperature Range (F) Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
Setting Temperature Range (C) Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
Stages Up to 2 Heat/2 Cool
Heat Current W = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running;W2 (AUX) = 0.02 A to 0.5 A running;E = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
Cool Current Y = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running, Y2 = 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
Fan Current 0.02A to 0.5A running
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Comments Large Display
Display Size 5.09 sq. in.
Voltage 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
Replaces Part Numbers: