The F100F Media Air Cleaner captures a significant amount of the airborne particles from the air circulated through the unit. Recommended as the basic minimum air quality product. The F100F Media Air Cleaner includes cabinet, access door and FC100A pleated media filter
• High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
• Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons.
• Mounts in the return air duct.
• Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil.
• Requires no electrical connections.
• Mounts in any position.
• Requires no maintenance except periodic media filter replacement.
• Quick and easy media filter replacement.
• Later upgrade to higher performing media or electronic air cleaner is easy.
Description Entry level Media air cleaner, 4 inch extended Media.
Application Duct mounted
Dimensions (in.) 20 in. x 25 in.
Dimensions (mm) 508 mm x 635 mm
Airflow Max.-Capacity (cfm) 2000 cfm
Airflow Max.-Capacity (m
•/hr) 3400 m
Efficiency Standard Efficiency ratings are based on American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.;Efficiency ranges are defined for small particles, E1=0.3 to 1.0 microns; medium particles, E2=1.0 to 3.0 microns; and large particles, E3=3.0 to 10.0 microns.
Fractional Efficiency E1=25%, E2=62%, E3=85%
Replacement Filters FC100A1037, FC200E1037, FC100C1017
Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (Media Filters Only) MERV 10
Static Pressure Drop (in. w.c.) 0.23 at 500 FPM
Additional Features Includes FC100A Filter and AIRWATCH indicator.
Type or Air Cleaner Media Air Cleaner
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Filter Element: UL Listed, UL900, Class 2
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Obsolete Part Numbers:
Replaces OBSOLETE Air Cleaners: