Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Minipeeper (Honeywell)
Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
• Use on Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
• C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
• Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
• C7027 seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
• Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
• C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
• The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
• C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
Type Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
Application Coal fired burners
Application Gas fired burners
Application Oil fired burners
Lead Length (in.) 96 in.
Lead Length (mm) 2438 mm
Electrical Connections 2 NEC Class 1 leadwires
Ambient Temperature Range (F) 0 F to 215 F
Ambient Temperature Range (C) -18 C to +102 C
Vibration 0.5 G max
Mounting Integral nut for 1/2 in. sighting pipe.
Dimensions (in.) 1 1/16 in. diameter x 4 in. long
Dimensions (mm) 27 mm diameter x 102 mm long
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Approvals, Factory Mutual Approved: Report No. 24181.03
Comments Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames
Used With Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
Replaces Part Numbers:
Used In Equipment Model Numbers: