Flame Sensor, Ultraviolet, Minipeeper (Honeywell)
Compact flame detector for use with flame safeguard controls with ultraviolet amplifiers.
• Use on Honeywell Flame Safeguard primary safety controls and burners requiring ultraviolet flame detection.
• C7027 mounts on a 1/2 in. sighting pipe by using an integral collar.
• Detectors can be wired in parallel for difficult sighting applications.
• C7027 seals against pressures as high as 5 psi (34.5kPa) when correctly installed.
• Allows for blast tube mounting due to compact size.
• C7044 mounts with a two screw bracket.
• The C7044 UV sensor tube is enclosed in a stainless steel housing.
• C7044 has the capability of side or end viewing in flame monitoring applications.
Description Ultraviolet Flame Sensor
Type Ultraviolet, Minipeeper
Application Coal fired burners
Application Gas fired burners
Application Oil fired burners
Lead Length (in.) 72 in.
Lead Length (mm) 1829 mm
Electrical Connections 2 NEC Class 1 leadwires
Ambient Temperature Range (F) 0 F to 215 F
Ambient Temperature Range (C) -18 C to +102 C
Vibration 0.5 G max
Mounting Mounting Bracket Provided
Dimensions (in.) 7/8 in. diameter x 3 5/8 in. long
Dimensions (mm) 22 mm diameter x 92 mm long
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed: File No. MP268, Guide No. MCCZ
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: Master Report LR95329-1
Approvals, Industrial Risk Insurers Acceptable
Approvals, Factory Mutual Approved: Report No. 24181.03
Includes Mounting bracket
Comments Detects ultraviolet radiation in flames - Side Viewing
Used With Flame Amplifiers: R7249A, B, R7849A, B, R7749B, R7259, R7290
Replaces Ultraviolet Minipeeper Flame Sensor Part Numbers:
Used In Equipment Model Numbers: