24 Vac 3 pole Contactor (Honeywell)
These three pole definite purpose electromagnetically operated contactors provide switching for starting of induction motors.
• Shrouded coils on 3 pole (25A to 60A) models protect the coil from harsh environment factors.
• Moisture proof epoxy is used to encapsulate the 3 pole 75A through 120A coils.
• Multiple mounting holes and slots for convenient, interchangeable mounting with most competitive devices.
• Traditional design meets many needs.
• Full array of replacement coils, contact sets and accessories available.
Description 24 Vac 3 pole Contactor
Application PowerPro Definite Purpose Contactor
Coil Ratings Voltage 24 Vac
Electrical Connections (main) lug connectors
Contact Connections (coil) 1/4 in. quick-connects and #6 screws
Dimensions (in.) 3 1/8 in. high x 2 7/8 in. wide x 4 1/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 79 mm high x 74 mm wide x 103 mm deep
Temperature Range (F) -4 F to +149 F
Temperature Range (C) -20 C to +65 C
Contact Electrical Ratings (AFL @ 277, 480, 600 Vac) 50 A @240/277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
Contact Electrical Ratings (Resistive @ 277, 480, 600 Vac) 63 A @ 240/277 Vac, 480 Vac, 600 Vac
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL Component Recognized: File No. 14900, Guide No. NLDX2
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR6535
Tradeline Value Tradeline
Replaces Part Numbers :