120V Non-Spring Return Foot Mounted Actuator with 150 lb-in. torque non-linear feedback, for slaving applications only (Honeywell)
Series 62 Modutrol IV
• Motors are non-spring return floating control motors used with controllers that provide a switched spdt or floating output to operate dampers or valves. These motors also have an internal electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides indication of the motor shaft position and can be used for slaving Series 90 Motors or rebalancing an external control circuit.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard--screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Motors have field adjustable stroke (90
• to 160
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Include electrically isolated feedback potentiometer that provides shaft position indication.
Description Modutrol IV
• Motor non-linear feedback, for slaving applications only
Application Type Electric
Internal Auxiliary Switch 0
Fail Safe Mode Non-Spring Return
Control Signal Floating
Motor shaft Dual-ended shaft
Torque/Force (lb-in., lb) 150 lb-in.
Torque/Force (Nm, N) 17 Nm
Stroke Adjustable; 90
• to 160
External Auxiliary Switches Available Yes
Frequency 60 Hz
Frequency 50 Hz
Power Consumption Driving (VA) 15 VA
Electrical Connections Quick-connect terminals
Shaft Dimensions (in.) 0.375 in.
Shaft Dimensions (mm) 10 mm
Shaft Shape square
Weight (lb) 7.5 lb
Dimensions (in.) 6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 7 5/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 164 mm high x 140 mm wide x 185 mm deep
Temperature Range, Ambient (F) -40 F to +150 F
Temperature Range, Ambient (C) -40 C to +60 C
Deadweight Load on Shaft (Either End) (lb) 200 lbs.
Deadweight Load (Combined on both Shafts) 300 lbs.
Nominal Timing (sec) 30-60 sec
Shaft Rotation (upon control signal increase) Dependent on wiring (normally closed)
Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 120 Vac 7.2 A
Auxiliary Switch Ratings AFL - 240 Vac 3.6 A
Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 120 Vac 43.2A
Auxiliary Switch Ratings ALR- 240 Vac 21.6 A
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Listed File: E4436, Guide: XAPX
Approvals, Canadian Standards Association Certified: File No. LR1620, Guide No. 400-E
Approvals, CE EN55011 (Emission) EN50082-2 (Immunity) 73/23/EEC (LVD)
Comments non-linear feedback, for slaving applications only
Replaces Part Numbers: