Electronic Temperature Controller with 1 Temperature Input, 1 SPDT Relay, 1 Sensor Included. (Honeywell)
The T775 electronic remote temperature controllers are the next generation of commercial and agricultural controls capable of remote sensing of temperature and providing switched and/or proportional outputs to various types of loads.
• Save time on installations with the easy-to-use graphical Interface, large display, and the intuitive programming.
• Use the time clock scheduler or digital input to control the setback and disable output options to help save energy.
• Protect equipment from freezing or overheating on models with the modulating high or low limit control option.
• Get pinpoint control on modulating outputs by setting the integral and derivative times (PI or PID).
• Configure models with reset in a few easy steps.
• Control floating actuators with floating outputs on select models.
• Eliminate the need for a separate time delay device and protect equipment with the minimum off time option.
• Sensor 5002159-001 included with non-NEMA 4X models.
• Sensor T775-SENS-WR included with NEMA-4X models.
Application On/off or analog controller for applications where electronic accuracy and remote sensing of temperature is required.
Type Standard-NEMA 1
Relay Outputs 1 SPDT
Sensor Inputs 1
Voltage 24 Vac or 120/240 Vac
Frequency 60 Hz
Frequency 50 Hz
Relay Contact Ratings (24 Vac) 10.0A resistive
Relay Contact Ratings (120 Vac) 1/2 hp; 9.8 AFL, 58.8 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
Relay Contact Ratings (240 Vac) 1/2 hp; 4.9 AFL, 29.4 ALR, 125 VA Pilot Duty
Dimensions (in.) 8 5/32 in. high x 4 13/32 in. wide x 2 15/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm) 207.1 mm high x 112.1 mm wide x 74 mm deep
Sensor Element 1097 ohms PTC at 77 F (25 C)
Number of Sensor Inputs 1
Sensors Included 50021579-001 (1)
Maximum distance to sensor (ft) Up to 1,000 ft
Maximum distance to sensor (m) up to 304 m
Bulb Size (in.) 1/4 in. diameter x 2 in. long
Bulb Size (mm) 6.35 mm diameter x 50.8 mm
Setpoint Temperature Range (F) -40 F to 248 F
Setpoint Temperature Range (C) -40 C to 120 C
•1 F at 77 F
•1 C at 25 C
Throttling Range (F) 1 F to 150 F
Throttling Range (C) 0.5 C to 66 C
Differential Temperature (F) 1 F to 150 F
Differential Temperature (C) 0.5 C to 66 C
Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F) -40 F to 140 F @ 60 Hz
Operating Ambient Temperature Range (F) -40 F to 125 F @ 50 Hz
Operating Ambient Temperature Range (C) -40 C to 52 C @ 50 Hz
Operating Ambient Temperature Range (C) -40 C to 60 C @ 60 Hz
Approvals, Canadian Underwriters Laboratories Approved
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc Approved
Approvals, Others IP65: Approved
Approvals, CE Approved
Approvals, C-Tick Approved
Replaces Part Numbers: