Electronic Oil Primary with 30 seconds lock out timing and selectable valve and blower delays (Honeywell)
Honeywell Upgraded Ignitor Product Description:
Line voltage, safety rated, control for residential oil fired burners used in boilers, forced air furnaces and water heaters. When used with a cad cell flame sensor, operates an oil burner and optional oil valve. Can be used with both hydronic and forced air systems.
• Compatible with hydronic and forced air applications.
• Patented cad cell resistance readout.
• Available in 15-, 30-, and 45-second lockout times.
• Safe start check.
• indicator light monitors burner flame status and system lockout.
• Uses proven flame detection and monitoring systems.
• Optional valve-on delay, blower-off delay models: 15 second, or selectable 0 or 15 second valve-on delay.
• Zero time or selectable 0-, 2-, 4-, 6-minute blower-off delay.
• Oil valve control.
• Compatible with power venters without integral timers.
• Oil-resistant plastic cover for electronics.
Description Electronic Oil Primary with 30 seconds lock out timing and selectable valve and blower delays
Ignition Type Interrupted
Lead Length (in.) 10 in.
Lead Length (mm) 254 mm
Timing, Safety Switch 30 sec.
Mounting Bracket Junction box on main burner
Electrical Connections Burner motor, oil valve, ignition, cad cell, limit, thermostat, alarm
Electrical Rating; Contacts (full load) 7.4 A @ 120 Vac; 3.7 a @ 240 Vac
Electrical Rating; Contacts (locked rotor) 44.4 A @ 120 Vac; 22.2 A @ 240 Vac
Alarm Load Ratings (pilot duty) 2 A @ 30 Vac
Alarm Load Ratings (resistive) 2A @ 30 Vac
Dimensions (in.) 4 5/32 in. long x 4 11/32 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. high
Dimensions (mm) 105.4 mm long x 110.5 mm wide x 63.5 mm high
Temperature Range (F) -40 F to +147 F
Temperature Range (C) -40 C to +64 C
Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc UL & CUL Component Recognized
Replaces Obsolete Ignition Controls:
Used in American Standard Trane Furnace Model Numbers:
Integrated Oil Primary Control and Ignitor Installation Instructions Included.