Pressure Actuated Motor Speed Controller Directly Senses Pressure and Electronically Varies Fan Motor Speed.
PRESSURE ACTUATED MOTOR SPEED CONTROLLER PROVIDED WITH SINGLE SENSOR IN PUT, 60 CAPILLARY WITH 1/4 FLARE NUT CONNECTION, PROVIDES SOFT START, REDUCING MOTOR STARTING NOISE, OPERATING RANGE (PSIG): 190-250, THROTTLING RANGE (PSIG): 60, MAXIMUM PRESSURE CONTROL RANGE (PSIG): 140-350 ADJUSTABLE, MAXIMUM OVER PRESSURE (PSIG): 450, CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24VAC, AMBIENT STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 40 DEG F TO 185 DEG F
• exclusive Johnson Controls/Penn pressure sensor rapidly responds to changes in air
• soft start provides a smooth start-up. This significantly reduces motor starting noise and abrupt changes in motor speed that
could occur between zero and full output
voltage. Time delay and bypass circuitry
are not required because of the Soft Start feature
• this universal model can be used on a wide range of voltage applications (208-240/277/480 volt, 60 Hz motor control)
• available with one or two pressure sensors for single and dual compressor systems.
The control selects the input with the greatest demand.
• choice of two Effective Throttling Ranges (ETR) = 30 or 60 psi (207 or 414 kPa)
• NEMA 1 case for versatile mounting
• built-in radio frequency interference (RFI) suppression
• built-in voltage surge protection
• air conditioning for computer rooms, head pressure control
• commercial air conditioning, head pressure control
• commercial refrigeration, head pressure control
• use only with ball bearing motors that have a service factor of 1.25 or greater
This control is designed to replace On/Off fan cycling controls, multiple speed motors, condenser floodback systems, temperature
fan speed controls, and modulating louver systems
190/250 OPER RANGE
140/350# PRESS RANGE
10% LINE START VOLT, 60" CAP
Replaces Part Numbers:P66AAB-1C, CARP66AAB1C