For use with:
• Standard heat/cool or heat only systems
• Electric heat systems
• Gas or oil fired systems
• Gas systems with intermittent ignition devices (I.I.D.)
and/or vent dampers
• Hydronic (hot water or steam) systems
• Single-stage heat pump systems (no auxiliary heat)
• Millivolt systems
DO NOT USE WITH:
• Multi-stage systems
• Systems exceeding 30 VAC and 1.5 amps
• 3-wire zoned hydronic heating systems
Electrical Rating:8 to 30 VAC 50/60 Hz. or D.C.
0.05 to 1.0 Amps (Load per terminal)
1.5 Amps Maximum Total Load (All terminals combined)
Setpoint Temperature Range:45
•F to 90
•C to 32
Operating Ambient Temperature Range:32
•F to 105
Operating Humidity Range: 0 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
REMOVE OLD THERMOSTAT
1. Shut off electricity at the main fuse box until installation is
complete. Ensure that electrical power is disconnected.
2. Remove the front cover of the old thermostat. With wires
still attached, remove wall plate from the wall. If the old
thermostat has a wall mounting plate, remove the thermostat
and the wall mounting plate as an assembly.
3. Identify each wire attached to the old thermostat using
the labels enclosed with the new thermostat.
4. Disconnect the wires from old thermostat one at a time. DO
NOT LET WIRES FALL BACK INTO THE WALL.
5. Install new thermostat using the following procedures.
Replaces Part Numbers:
1F80-52, 1F8052, 1F60-25, 1F76-357, 1F72-360, 1F80-261, 1F80-261, 1F72-351
1F80261, 1F8051, 1F80, CAR1RC45, THE1F80361, 1F80-51, CAR1F80261, 1F80-361, 1F93-36, CAR1F80361.
Premium 7 Day Programmable: 1F97-371.
Premium 5+1+1 Day Programmable: 1450914, 1F90-371.