1 Stage Heating & Cooling Gas Heating or Heat Pumps Programmable Thermostat (R, Rc, C, W O/B, Y G )(Honeywell)
• programmable thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
•If used as directed, programmable thermostats can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage.
• Weekday/Weekend programming - use as a 5-1-1 (Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday) or 5-2 (Weekdays, Weekend) programmable thermostat, whichever best fits your lifestyle.
• Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
• Display size options - available in large screen or standard.
• Precise comfort control (+/- 1
• F) - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
• Simplified programming and operation.
• Easy change battery door - flip out door allows for easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
• Built in instructions - simple, pull out instruction manual.
• Energy savings - program to save up to 33%* on annual heating and cooling costs.
• Adaptive Intelligent Recovery
• - ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time.
• Temperature range stops - prevents user from setting the temperature too high or too low.
Application Conventional and Heat Pump systems
Programmability 5-1-1 Day Program
Changeover Auto or Manual
Color Premier White
Switch Positions (System) HEAT-OFF-COOL-AUTO
Switch Positions (Fan) AUTO-ON
Power Method Battery or Hardwired
Terminal Designations Rc, R, W (O/B), Y, G, C
Dimensions (in.) 3 9/16 in. High X 5 13/16 in. Wide X 1 1/2 in. Deep
Dimensions (mm) 91 mm High X 147 mm Wide X 38 mm Deep
Electrical Ratings 20 to 30 Vac or 750mV
Frequency 60 Hz;50 Hz
Operating Temperature Range (F) 32 F to 120 F
Operating Temperature Range (C) 0 C to 48.9 C
Setting Temperature Range (F) Heat: 40 F to 90 F; Cool: 50 F to 99 F
Setting Temperature Range (C) Heat: 4.5 C to 32 C; Cool: 10 C to 37 C
Differential Temperature (F)
• 1 F
Differential Temperature (C)
Stages Up to 1 Heat/1 Cool
Sensor Element Thermistor
Currents (Heating) 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
Currents (Cooling) 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
Currents (Fan) 0.02A to 0.5A running
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Comments Standard Display
Replaces Obsolete Thermostat Part Numbers: